LIFE AS I KNOW IT

12.19.2011

This Week in Photos ♡ 12/12-12/18 'Tis the season to be jolly.

 Have the warms feelings of the holidays infused your heart with love and cheer? Christmas is less than a week away...I still can't believe it, but I'm definitely in the festive mood; equipped with all the trimmings to share. I love the holidays. ♡














Celebrated the holidays early with my family since my cousin was back home from her PA schooling back on the east coast, but wouldn't be able to stay until Christmas. Haven't seen her since...I can't even remember, but she's almost done! We're hoping to maybe take a trip to the east coast when she graduates. Excited!

 Received my SHINY FING from Yasumi of Worship Blues (post coming soon!) // Oh, Christmas tree! Oh, Christmas tree! // Stockings hung with care... // All decked out~ // FOOD (another platter of prime rib and a chocolate pie not pictured~) // Mr. Snowball Snowman with my non-alchy drink. ;] 

 It was a lovely night spend with my relatives. And, it's always nice to catch up with my cousins who I don't see as often as I really should. I would have been in the bay (up north) for a VIP Christmas party with all my gurls, but when two parties land on the same day, it's tough to be two places at once. Ah, but all hope is not lost thanks for technology! A successful video chat was made <33 got to see everyone all dolled up wearing their cute VIP crowns with all the food and drinks and decoration. It really brought true warmth to my heart seeing all of them together, and it made me feel as if I was right there too. Oh, and I even posed for pictures and had some food and dranks! hahaha. I seriously felt so loved and spoiled. My sense of sight was most heightened that night! I ♥ and miss you all. xxxxx kissssss ;]

 ------








Golden sweet potato pizza (with sweet potato crust filling) // flickering light air freshener from Shecky's // Blood oranges grown straight from our yard. // Strawberry Royale. 


Hope you all had a wonderful week! 



And BTW, if you're interested in trying some products from Missha, their US site is having a HUGE sale and it ends tonight! I just placed my order and I'm super excited for everything to come since it will be my first time trying out their products. Check them out! 30%, 40%, and even 50% off on select items. :D

And don't forget to join my giveaway if you haven't done so already by either clicking on the top picture in the right hand column, or simply by clicking here.
43 comments on "This Week in Photos ♡ 12/12-12/18 'Tis the season to be jolly."
  1. Such a beautiful table setting and tree :) Hope you're having a good time so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz come to the bay!!! hellaaaa want to meet u ahahahahaha 

    lucky you get to have an early christmas celebration!!! so much yummy food *_* 
    i am full of holiday cheer as well XD 

    can't wait to see what u got from missha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love all your pics~ So festive and your Christmas tree is stunning. 

    Looking forward to your Missha purchases~ 

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful photos!
    looks like you had a great family dinner!

    xoxo
    join my Christmas Giveaway 

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw your home looks so festive and cosy! your tree :D its beautiful. And the pizza looks too good! although its 8:00 am im craving pizza haha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe christmas is so close! I see that your are in the spirit of the holidays! I am not a holiday person myself, but I do adore cute decorations and such =3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christmas is just around the corner! :3 feeling the festive vibes coming from you!! We don't go all out christmassy - just have a tree really, and we dont have anywhere to hang our stockings! It'd be nice to deck out the house one year with lots of fresh ivy and holly but I cba xD

    I'm actually most excited about the Christmas specials of programmes I want to watch! I am an avid Doctor Who fan (which is on BBC), and I looove period dramas - Downton Abbey! They both have Christmas blockbuster extra long specials on xmas day which I will defo be watching! :3 Heeeeeeee...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've become so lazy with Christmas decorating, I love how all your decorations look. It's so festive! And look at all the food...*wipes drool*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magical photos. Hey! I spy wiv my likkle eye...a golden cloud around your neck. Looks lovely on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. the photos are all amazing!!! so many food pictures! xD soooo delightful! LOL! i can also see lots of presents under the tree! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow looks like u had a good time!!
    love the deco and fooooddd!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh such pretty pictures! love the christmas tree and oooh nice leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The pizzas look so good! I wish we grew some blood oranges! They must taste great :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. ..,lovely photos, you look so cute (^_^)
    I love your style, I already follow you.
    if you have time pls check my blog =)
    http://purpleheiress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww you look like you are having such a fabulous holiday season!! your christmas spread looks SOOO GOOD OMG!! i'm like practically salivating at my computer rigt now hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  16. Family time is the greatest time! Especially around the holidays. These were such lovely pictures, so glad to hear you all had a great time! 

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! :)

    -jTORY BURCH GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the holidays too!  Your home looks so warm and festive.  :D  And omg, all that food!  *drools* 

    (Thanks for following!  I'm following your blog too.  <3)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww your house looks so festive and cozy! I wish my tiny lil apartment was big enough for a xmas tree haha. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself, and I hope you'll have a great time again when Christmas comes around this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. great pictures!! I'm feeling festive too.. i really fancy turkey this year, which I'll be missing out this yr haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. aw your xmas decorations are so cute <3 the house is so festive! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally caved in when I saw that MISSHA sale. :x And I may or may not have "peer pressured" JK & Chococat into ordering with me...haha! Can't wait to see what you got~! My order came in and I was like yay Christmas came early. XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. So festive ^^ Hope you have a lovely holiday <3 can't wait to see what you got in the Missha haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw, thank you! I am. It's fun spending the holidays at home. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  24. I WANT TO!! aahah~ and I want to meet YOU! ;] Some day! Hit me up too if ever you're back in the Asianland here in LA. lol.

    Hehe. Dude, Christmas is almost here!!

    Can't wait to see what you got too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aw, thank you so much. ^^ It's my relative's tree...and it's realy! hehe.

    Will post them once I get them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's actually my relative's tree~ ^^ but it indeed makes everything look so home--y. :] 

    Ah~ sweet potato pizza is so good. :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. IKR?!? Hehe. I love Christmas decor and Christmas lights. :]

    ReplyDelete
  28. IT IS! I still can't believe it. XD Aw~ your tree is lovely!! Definitely brings warmth to any home around the holidays. CBA? What's that...lol.

    Oooh! I love Christmas programs too (though I haven't really watched any...XD). Looks like you're all set for Christmas day! keke.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aww. Once you get started in decorating, you keep wanting to add more and more. XD *handsnapkin* The food was indeed yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. <3 I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It's so simple and dainty...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you dear!! hehe yes. They were mainly for my cousins/relatives, but it was fun seeing everyone open everything. :]

    ReplyDelete
  32. I did! :D Celebrating the holidays all month long has definitely been fun...and the tummy thinks so too. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  33. They were!!...surprisingly. I always have low expectations of home grown fruits/veggies. lol. 

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am!! The holidays are one of my favorite times of year. :D kekeke. The food was indeed yummy! I was so stuffed that night. XD

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's actually my relative's home...but thank you! hehe.

    (Aw~ thank youuu! :D <3)

    ReplyDelete
  36. It's actually my relative's house. XD Aww~ you can always get a smaller tree! ^^ I will~and I hope you are too!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you!! Aww~ what are your plans for the holidays? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  38. Than youu. :D I love being festive~ hehe...only comes once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  39. LOL. Annyeong JLYN! I heard from JK and Chococat~ XD what all did you order? I didn't know what all to try. There were so many options! -sigh- 

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awww thank you dear!! I hope you have a lovely one too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely and warm pictures :) i love your jacket! and that kittens video was like my favorite video before! cracks me up

    ReplyDelete
  42. Aww, thank youu! LOL. I keep watching the kitty video~ it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete