LIFE AS I KNOW IT

3.26.2011

Random: Suckerpunch!

Hello ladies! First and foremost, I want to thank all of you that commented on my last post. I can't emphasize enough how awesome you guys are. ♥ No worries, I'm not going anywhere. ^^

Anyways~ I just came back from watching "Suckerpunch"! Though I didn't TOTALLY love it, the effects were awesome and all the girls were definitely hot. They're all so striking in their own way, but "BABYDOLL" definitely stood out to me. Why? Because now I'm thinking about if I bleached my hair and turned into "BABYDOLL." LOL. Yes, just a thought. She'd be a fun cosplay though. ^^


See!!
My ghetto rendition of "BABYDOLL" at 11PM. :P

I was loving all the dramatic eye make-up and costumes though, These girls were definitely KICK ASS! Go watch it if you have time. If I had to describe it in as few words as possible..."twisted fun". I'm going to try and do a real "BABYDOLL" look though..I'm determined!!
9 comments on "Random: Suckerpunch!"
  1. Omg, you are sooo cute! Haha
    Amber us my favourite! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a good cosplay! I'm going to see that movie today!! btw love your blog!

    katharinedianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Hahaha love your version! I have yet to watch it, but my friends are saying it wasn't good at all. Hmmm...I might just watch because they are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @♥PopBlush♥ - Hehe, thanks. :3 I like Amber too~ she had skills!

    @Fashion Fabrice - Aw, thank youu~ XD

    @Katie Abshier - I KNOW RIGHT. She's so gyaru~ I kinda wanna do it. heh heh. Hope you enjoyed the movie~ and aw...THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ^^

    @Joey - hahaha thank youu ♥ yeeahh, it wasn't the greatest movie but..I think you would still enjoy it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the movie!! It will definitely be on my Movies to buy list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Katie Abshier - Yayyy! Glad you enjoyed it. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. @♥PopBlush♥ - Hehe, thanks. :3 I like Amber too~ she had skills!

    @Fashion Fabrice - Aw, thank youu~ XD

    @Katie Abshier - I KNOW RIGHT. She's so gyaru~ I kinda wanna do it. heh heh. Hope you enjoyed the movie~ and aw...THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ^^

    @Joey - hahaha thank youu ♥ yeeahh, it wasn't the greatest movie but..I think you would still enjoy it. :]

    ReplyDelete