LIFE AS I KNOW IT

3.07.2011

Shopping: Recent week's purchases.

My friend from New York was able to get me the Big Bang hoodie I wanted from the Soho UNIQLO store! (For those of you not familiar with Big Bang, they're a Korean boy group..^^). I know I said I was going to stop buying these type of clothes, but I couldn't help myself! She even added in a Chupa Chup lollipop. So sweet. <3



My ebay orders:
Red polka dot velcro hair patch & Shu Uemura eyelash curler w/one refill pad

Random stuff:
I work in LA on Saturdays and my work is located near a Japanese shopping area that has a pretty small selection of stores, but contain stores that are very unique and one of a kind.

From ANAP:
They had a pretty good selection of accessories on sale, so I picked these up at 30% off.
brown felt flower hair tie & yellow hairband

Nijiya (Japanese market):
Got a few snacks as well as this blackhead moisturizing pack.

It's interesting so far. It's meant for blackheads and "muddy" skin.
Will post a review on this during the week. :]

Japanese bath salt on sale for 99cents!
Will be trying this tonight so..hopefully I can have a review by tomorrow?

-- Still waiting on my Rock & Republic eye shadows from Hautelook and the stuff I bought for my siblings' birthday gifts. Should be coming in this week. ^^
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment