LIFE AS I KNOW IT

3.13.2011

NOTD: Austin-tatious

Hi guys. ♥ Late night post before I head off to bed. It's daylight savings time again, meaning that I have to change the clocks forward one hour, which basically means I lose an hour. BOO.
Dislike! Dislike! And it had to happen the weekend before finals week, great timing. -_-

(excuse my messy spots ;X)
OPI's Austin-tatious Turquiose
"Cow girls love this bodacious blue-green"

QUICK THOUGHTS: I'm not really feeling this color. I think it's kinda bright and metallic for me. Maybe it's because when I finally applied all the coats, I thought I could multi-task while letting it dry...BIG MISTAKE. So now, it looks SUPER crappy. I think I might change it tomorrow or something. This polish is from the OPI lil shooters set of mini nail lacquers I picked up last month. I prefer 'I Vant to Be A-Lone Star' in the set though. Still have one more to try: 'Do You Think I'm Tex-y'. I'll see how that one goes.

(*note* I have been getting better at applying polish but, since these are mini polishes, I find it harder to control the amount of polish on the tiny brush..making application a painn. le sigh. Will keep working on it. ^^)

おやすみ!
(and welcome new readers!!)
8 comments on "NOTD: Austin-tatious"
  1. Not a huge fan of blue polishes but this looks great on you! And what a pretty shimmer it has <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it could be pretty.. with a design on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharon - I'm starting to not be a fan of blue polishes, too. I think they make my fingers look stubby. :3 But thank you dear. <3

    @Mie - I'll definitely try to put a design next time. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love this! Turquoisy blues are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing this is from the Texas collection (by the name)? Lol Sorry I'm not super familiar with OPI. But I've heard good things about this collection & wanted to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dinorah ♥ Yup~ it is from their Texas collection. I didn't really like this one, but...I'll probably still give it another try. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing this is from the Texas collection (by the name)? Lol Sorry I'm not super familiar with OPI. But I've heard good things about this collection & wanted to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love this! Turquoisy blues are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete