LIFE AS I KNOW IT

3.31.2011

Feature: March 2011 Favorites!

Hi loves~! Hope your weeks are ending well! I'm pooped from my day of classes. I need to prioritize my time more though because sleeping at midnight or past midnight is no bueno when waking up at 5:30am. x_x But, yay for 4day weekends!

Since March is my official FULL month of blogging, it's my first "favorites" post! (Thanks to Becky @ Everyday Makeup for the idea. ^^).


ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Porcelain - I wasn't expected too much from this product, but it works well on my Tuesdays and Thursdays if ever I run late/lag while getting ready. It doesn't make me breakout either. Woo!

ELF Studio Eyeshadow "C" Brush - I love this brush! It's so soft and so much better than the regular $1 ELF eyeshadow brush.

ELF Glossy Gloss in "Berry Blush" - This natural pink color is great for everyday wear and is so moisturizing~ love it.

Wet 'N Wild Trio in "Sweet as Candy" - I like this trio a lot~ it's very soft and natural for every day. It has great color for the spring too. ^^ (Thanks Dinorah~!)

LA Colors Gloss in "Pink Pearl"- Loving this gloss too. It's a bit more pink, but I like the shimmer it gives. ^^ (Thanks Dinorah~!)

Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in "Natural" - This blush is so cute and smells so nice too! It really does give a happy, natural glow. I'll definitely be posting a review on this one soon.

Rosebud Salve - This really does live up to all of the positive reviews I came across. It smells nice too. :]

EcoTools brushes - SO GLAD I GOT THIS DEAL! I love these brushes so much. Soft and definitely of great quality.

Not pictured: Phyto hair mask sample (OMG I LOVE THIS AND NEED THE FULL SIZE!) and the My Beauty Diary masks (I'm down to my last 3...need to stock up soon. ^^)
What are some of your guys' favs for this month? I'd love to know. :D
And dude, I can't believe March is over...2011 sure is going by fast...
11 comments on "Feature: March 2011 Favorites!"
  1. Nice! Wet N wild palettes are definitely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice favs! Like eco tools and the elf c brush :) The physician's formula's blush looks so pretty! i should get myself one even if it is just to look at :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ecotools, i want to buy that package too, but always forgot and buy other things! lol

    btw, my fav on march will be my koji eyelash curler, vov candy shop lipgloss and beauty credit greentea yellow soil (u can see the review on my new post) ^^

    visit back if you free hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good post!
    I love the look of the brushes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yami - Thanks! They are! I'm so tempted to collect them all!

    @Mandy - Thank you~ yes, those brushes are awesome! Hehe, if you can find the blush on sale, it would be even better!

    @Katie Abshier - It is! :D

    @fleurcoco - Haha, I always tend to find other things to buy when I think of "brushes" but, that time..I had EcoTools on the brain!

    @JustLikeJasper♥ - Aw, thank you! The brushes are great. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Rosebud Salve! I use it every night :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the items you picked out! I have yet to try them all out, but they look great. Nice blog by the way, new follower :)


    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the items you picked out! I have yet to try them all out, but they look great. Nice blog by the way, new follower :)


    www.segments-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Rosebud Salve! I use it every night :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a good post!
    I love the look of the brushes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete