LIFE AS I KNOW IT

12.05.2011

This Week in Photos ♡ 11/28-12/4

As every day and week goes by, Christmas seems to be coming faster and faster! I hope all of you had a great week. Are you all feeling the holiday "rush" yet?



























I'm not a coffee, but a tea drinker. // Oh, Christmas tree. Oh, Christmas tree. // Bubble sud snow brings warmth to the heart. // A little bit of Paris. // Poire Belle Helene - Pear, chocolate, toasted almonds and Frangelico in a crepe with French vanilla ice cream. // Don't forget to hang up your sock! // Music at the arts. // Arts of LACMA. // Downtown. // Bokeh. // Good ol' cafe style chicken.

And to another great week! ♡


Been having the non-stop sniffles and itchy throat these past few days and it's making me nuts. Don't know of it's allergies, sinuses, or a cold? I don't feel achey or sore though...it's all up in the nose and throat area. -sigh- Hoping for it to clear up!
13 comments on "This Week in Photos ♡ 11/28-12/4"
  1. Wahhh this post made me hungry. You look like you have a lot of fun! Again like i said last week, I don' think I've done anything particularly photo worthy in the last week :(

    You know...you look like you're standing in a great curtain of spaghetti. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great photos in a week :D So much good food pics @.@ you make me hungry in the middle of the night T___T 

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures tiffy! :D i love the outfit you have on. :) the food pictures made me super hungry haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! I shouldn't have looked at this post, though, between the crepe and the noodles I'm sooo hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thank you dear. ^^ It's quite frustrating at times...but I'm hanging in there. Hehe. Food pics always have that effect at night, huh? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank youu! :D 
    Hehe. Just like your blog photos that make me hungry? XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thank you!!! Hehe. Sorry~~ XD food pictures always know how to make the tummy want to eat even in the middle of the night. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol. I tend to look at food pictures in the middle of the night right before going to bed. XD Aw~ you've been busy working on your papers. Hope they're coming along well!

    LOL. I'm not too such what the artist intended for those yellow things to be...but...I guess spaghetti works. XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hungry lol. Aww LA is so Christmassy, when I think of Christmas I think of the US. You guys have amazing Xmas spirit :D

    Hope you get better soon sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe. Aww really? Where you are it's not as Christmas-y? 

    Thank you dear. ^^ Will try~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute tree and I like your coat.

    Thanks for the pictures and have a great week!

    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you see what goes on in this head of mine? pretty much only think about food! LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went to my first classical performance in Prague and I loved it, must be even better for xmas!

    ReplyDelete